blog change

Hello! This blog used to be called Muslins and Musings, but now we're on a new adventure. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Floral Hudson Pants


I didn't get a chance to take more pictures today, but here is a shot of my second pair of Hudson Pants which I made a few weeks back. I saw these ones on Pinterest and wondered where I might find fabric like that, then realized that I already had something pretty similar, which was great. I got this fabric at the thrift store quite a while ago and it is some kind of sweatshirt knit that is pretty thick (therefore cozy). As I planned after my first pair, I sized down and made these in a 2 rather than a 4. I like the fit better, though I have been seeing some pairs around which fit even slimmer, so I miiight go down one size again on the next pair.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far; yesterday was my first day back in classes and I thought it went okay until the end when I caught myself thinking: "Man, I could really use a day off."
It's gonna be a long four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment