blog change

Hello! This blog used to be called Muslins and Musings, but now we're on a new adventure. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 25 May 2015

me made may 2015 (days 16-22)

 Week 3! Laughing at the comparison between outfits in week 1 and this week. So far this month we have pretty much experienced all four seasons.

Day 16// handmade bra+underwear; another tired-of-taking-selfies day.


Day 17// brown bear siksten. The cutest moment of the day was when I thought a little boy was looking very closely at something behind me until rather perplexed he said "My Gramma has that book!"


Day 18// striped hemlock again (obviously one of my favourite and most worn makes– sometimes simple and easy is best). Fun fact: these shorts were the last piece of clothing that I bought before staring my resolution of not buying rtw. I got them at a Boxing day sale and have impatiently waiting to wear them ever since.


Day 19// a little peak of a dress I finished the day before and will blog about soon.


Day 20// I put a black and white filter on this photo to try and fancy up the fact that I wore a muslin for the better part of the day. The whole time I was sewing it I was cringing because it was such a hack job, but then I didn't want to take it off...until one of the straps fell off around dinner. Like I said– hack job. Hopefully I'll blog about this soon as well.


Day 21// another little peek of the dress from day 19. Probably not for the last time this month, since it's currently the coolest thing I have to wear to work.


Day 22// a triple wammy today! Archer, day twelve's tank top which is olive green I swear, and day eight's alphabet skirt. Normally I wear the skirt around my waist, but for work I just pulled it down around my hips and bam, work appropriate. Elastic waistbands are a brilliant thing.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment