blog change

Hello! This blog used to be called Muslins and Musings, but now we're on a new adventure. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 18 May 2015

me made may 2015 (days 9-15)

Me made musings of the week: 1) when did so much olive green get into my wardrobe, and 2) how did I previously survive without olive green in my wardrobe? It's practically a neutral.
So week two is down and luckily things warmed up a little (a lot) and getting dressed has been a lot easier. I am starting to get a liiiitle tired of my handmade clothes, but luckily I'm finally getting to the point where I have enough energy left after work to do some sewing (or possibly I'm just desperate enough to sew that I fight through the exhaustion).



Day 10// unblogged/eventually to be blogged (maybe) striped Nettie shirt.


Day 11// knit scout tee and a soon-to-be-blogged bra.


Day 12// this turned out to be a pretty uneffective picture, but it's an olive green, altered Wiksten tank; hopefully soon-to-be-blogged as well.


Day 13// striped nettie again and return of the sweater vest. Also me beginning to get a little bored of the daily selfie.


Day 14// forgot to take a picture, but another knit scout tee.

Day 15// Archer shirt and ginger jeans. Jeans! Post coming very soon on those. This was the fully me-made outfit of the week, but honestly it only lasted the morning until I got home from running errands and changed into something more comfortable and slightly cooler, which was my hacked Wiksten tank mentioned briefly in my top four makes of 2014 post. Forgot how much I love this shirt.



Are you participating in me-made May? How is it going? What do you find the hardest part?

No comments:

Post a Comment