blog change

Hello! This blog used to be called Muslins and Musings, but now we're on a new adventure. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 18 September 2016

where has she been?

First off, if you're here for the hilarity, you didn't click the wrong link; Wordstock & Thread has replaced Muslins and Musings like the 13 year old girl who comes back from summer vacation having gone through a miraculous glo-up, and now has perfect hair and a highlight that won't quit– except without the perfect hair, and with more handmade clothes (highlight still debatable).

When I made my goal to blog more this year, I didn't expect that I would spend most of it thus far working two jobs 6+ days a week. I really enjoy blogging, but not as much as I enjoy making stuff, so something had to go. Through the silence I was still thinking about blogging and the direction I'd like to take it, and that is what brought about the change in name. Over the next little while I'm going to continue to work on the glo-up of the blog layout, but seeing as Pinterest and typing are all I'm very good at on the computer, it is a slow process.

I'm hoping that in the next few weeks as my schedule changes I'll have some more time for both sewing and blogging, but in the meantime, enjoy this little shelf my Dad made me full of some of my favourite things: plants, books, wool, and fabric!


No comments:

Post a Comment